Eco Investor Magazine is holding a one say forum on environmental investment in Sydney on 25 May 2010. The Forum will feature presentations by eight firms including Australia's leading cleantech venture capital firms and angel capital networks.
Attendees are expected to learn about: raising venture capital, finding angel investors, government grants and support, intellectual property, and what's happening in global cleantech markets
The companies and organizations presenting include:
- CVC Sustainable Investments - Australia's longest established cleantech venture capital fund.
- AusFirst Angels - an experienced provider of seed and early stage equity capital for Australian innovations.
- BSI - one of the most active angel investor networks and a corporate adviser to innovative small and medium sized companies.
- Strategon - one of Australia's longest established angel investor networks and a corporate adviser to innovative SMEs.
- Sydney Angels - a growing angel investor group funding innovative early stage high growth businesses.
- Griffith Hack - one of Australia's leading intellectual property law firms.
- Austrade - Australia's national export and inward investment agency.
Learn about how to grow your environmental business, meet the speakers, and network with other environmental innovators and investors.
The Forum runs from 8.30 for 9 am to 2.30 pm, and includes a networking lunch.
View more details about Eco Investor Forum Sydney.